British vloggers ♥
All About Dreams
You know what I love in dreaming? It is when you are taken into a completely different world, one that is far from reality.
Last night I had a peculiar dream. I wouldn’t say it was the weirdest of them all, because I remember that there were past ones wherein I could almost be awakaned in terror. Nightmare in other words; comprised of gore and chase and murder and everything. Those that we thought we only see in movies or television.
I quite enjoy them, to be honest. It’s like I am in a movie myself. Doing some incredible stunts. Running. And running, and running. I’m aware of how my heart beats in that nightmare. How much adrenaline rushes inside of me.
It’s intense and insane! Just the way I like it. In movies. I imagine how I would do in real life if they all happen in actual. It wouldn’t be as fun it seems.
So let’s all go back to my topic, shall we?
As I’ve said, I had a peculiar dream last night. The first one was me in a spaceship. Yes! Spaceship. I saw stars and an endless void of blackness.
It was a blur memory, as all other dreams are. I couldn’t remember them clearly. But I know I said something like “At last, I’m home. I couldn’t have been this happy seeing Earth again.”
Until now, I still feel the relief wash over me as I neared the planet. As the ship slowly floated in the distance.
The second part of the dream was more of a fantasy. The world we live in was full of superheroes. In every corner, there were masked vigilante. Helping those in need. Or just wanting to make a name in history.
I must say that these two dreams of mine are my favorites so far. They represent my favorite genres of book - Science fiction and Fantasy. It must be the reason why I dreamed of those in the first place.
I wish the dream wasn’t cut off, as the climax was just about to unravel. And I hope that wasn’t the last time I dreamed of something like that.
I’m a very imaginative person. I like reading stories, and writing even. It inspires me. And give me some new ideas to write.
If the Avengers voiced a GPS
- Tony: Go left. Let's be honest here, you probably don't know what way that is.
- Steve: Left, Soldier! Do it for your country!
- Clint: Does this bow make me look fat? Oh, you missed your turn? Too bad, how do I look?
- Natasha: If you know what's good for you, you'll go the right way.
- Bruce: Right! No, it's actually left. I'm sorry, that was mean.
- Thor: LISTEN TO ME, MIDGARDIAN. YOU WILL GO FORTH WHICHEVER WAY PLEASES YOU.
- Loki: Ehehehe, I made you miss your turn. LOKI'D!
- Nick: GO LEFT, MOTHERFUCKER.
- Phil: If you don't go left here I will taze you and watch "Supernanny" while you drool into the carpet.
- Speaker at school: I know at your age you guys are getting into bad stuff like drugs, sex and alcohol.
- Me: No, I ship fictional characters and cry because they can't be together and they mess with my feels everyday .
I’ve missed reading The Hunger Games.